1. Tickets are subject to the rules and regulations of the John Smith's Stadium, Huddersfield Giants, the Rugby Football League and any membership scheme operated by the Club from time to time. As part of the terms and conditions, supporters are also subject to the new Spectator Code of Conduct which outlines the new guidelines and advice from the UK Government in respect of the current Coronavirus pandemic. https://giants.tickethour.co.uk/showNews.html?idNews=111 & https://giants.tickethour.co.uk/showNews.html?idNews=112
2. Valid only if presented complete and not defaced or modified in any way.
3. Issued on condition that it is not re-sold at more than face value shown. It is a criminal offence to re-sell or offer for sale this ticket in a public place without the written consent of the club. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred without the previous written consent of The Club, it will become void and the holder may be refused entry to or be ejected from the stadium.
4. The Club accepts no responsibility for any seat affected by adverse weather conditions.
5. This ticket is valid for the date shown or any re-arranged date. Refunds will only be allowed if this ticket is returned to the Giants Ticket Office at least 24 hours prior to the advertised kick-off time. All prices include VAT at the current, applicable rate (reg.no. 746 6154 17).
6. Turnstiles are normally opened 60 minutes before the advertised kick-off. In the interests of their own safety and comfort, ticket holders are requested to be in the Stadium and seated at least 15 minutes prior to kick-off. In the event of an abandonment, supporters are strongly advised to retain their stubs and await a press announcement.
For full details about the Stadium Ground Regulations Click Here